Hello everyone, I am AKHIL KUMAR YADAV, selected as SI in CBI, want to share my preparation journey for those aspirants who feel demotivated after failure at a very early stage of preparation.
My preparation journey started in July 2014.
1. UPSC CSE 2014: Out in Pre.
2. UPSC CSE 2015: Out in Pre.
3. UPSC CSE 2016: Out in Pre.
4. UPSC CAPF 2016: Out in Pre.
5. UPSC CAPF 2017: Out in Pre.
6. UPSC EO 2016: Out in Pre.
7. RPSC RAS/RTS 2016: Out in Pre.
8. RPSC EO 2016: Out in Pre.
9. SBI PO 2017: Out in Pre.
10. SSC CGL 2015: Out in Pre.
11. SSC CAPF 2016: Pre cleared.
12. SSC CAPF 2017: Pre cleared.
13. RRB NTPC 2015: Pre & Mains qualified but out in the final list.
14. SSC CGL 2016: Pre cleared but Out in mains.
15. SSC CHSL 2016: Finally selected as SA in Dept of Posts.
16. RPSC RAS/RTS 2018: Pre cleared but couldn’t appear for mains.
17. UPSC CAPF 2018: Pre & Mains qualified.
18. LIC AAO 2019: Pre-qualified & Out in mains.
19. SSC CGL 2017: Finally the D-Day arrived and I got the dream post, Selected as SI in CBI (AIR 707).
There are many more examinations which I can’t remember. In a nutshell, It took me 4 years to get 1st success & 5 years to get the dream post due to lack of proper guidance and other reasons.
Akhil Kumar Yadav